Friday, April 24, 2009

SPORTS NETWORK NY ( SNY) HAS CLOSED CAPTION AS OF MAY 1ST!!

Great news!!!! Remember my old post stating that SNY doesnt have CLOSED CAPTION. The great news is as of May 1st, 2009, SNY WILL HAVE CLOSED CAPTION. Thanks to all the letters I have wrote to SNY as well many other deaf people who contact SNY, regarding how upsetting we all are about this situation. Thanks to Neil who answered me back when he got all my caption complaints who happens to be the sports columist for the newspaper! Check below for article.


BREAKING NEWS: SNY TO ADD CAPTIONS AS OF MAY 1ST


MLB NETWORK COVERS ALL THE BASES


I found out thanks to Will that Texted me to tell me that
"SNY WILL HAVE CC MAY 1ST". Thanx baby!!!!



Have a Great Weekend Everybody!


Smile-Hugs,

Danielle

1 comment:

Tom Willard said...

Hi ... I wrote about this issue a couple of times on my blog and thought you might to see:

http://tomwillard.wordpress.com/2008/04/02/mets-continue-to-diss-the-deaf/ve