Monday, February 9, 2009

DO YOU HAVE A HEARING LOSS DUE TO MILITARY SERVICE?

I was on the Hearing Loss Association of America site and I came across this
VETERAN PAGE.

If you Have a Hearing Loss due to Military Service I suggest you to get help by going to HLAA website. If you click on HLAA it will direct you right to the VETERAN page.

Believe it or not there is alot of help out there!!! At first, ( believe me when I tell you).. It doesn't seem like there is any help, but trust me there is.There are millions of people with hearing loss. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! HLAA is here to help you & HLAA will give you a complimentary membership.

So what are you waiting for? Click on the HLAA link above and look at all the services and support that HLAA has to offer you. It's deafinitely worth it. It cannot hurt!

Here is a Featured Veteran if you would like to take a look.



*Smile*

No comments: