Sunday, September 26, 2010

Im A Cochlear Implant Candidate!

I am a Candidate for a Cochlear Implant!! I am so excited. The next step is going back to see a demo of all the CI'S that are out there and talk to a surgeon. I already know which one I want but this is a standard process. I am so excited that I will be able to hear again.

My audiologist called me earlier in the week and told me that she had a brand new connect-line kit for me and that the old one was defective. When I set it up, All of a sudden I hear the same exact noise that was going on with the first connect-line device. Then I go to put the wire into my ipod and streamer and it was making an awful sound. Basically the same problem I had with the last 4 wires.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.


Smiles-Hugs
Danielle

No comments: