Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year & Some Great News!

Happy New Year Everyone! Sorry I haven't been blogging much. I have been pretty busy. I have some great news! As you all know I am a candidate for the Cochlear Implant on January 4, 2011 I went into the city for my CI Demo. I left completely happy and I love my new audiologist ( she signs to) yay! She explained everything to me and answered every one of my questions and I wasn't confused at all. I will be using her once I get my cochlear Implant. So I went home I decided finally who I want my surgeon to be because I had a choose of 3 doctors. I picked the one I met previously at a recent HLAA meeting and I researched. On January 11th, 2011 I will be meeting with my Surgeon for the first time. I choose Nucleus 5 and the color will be brown that matches my hair perfectly. I cannot believe all of this is happening so fast! I am scared and excited at the same time. I am CONFIDENT that everything will go fine! I cannot wait to hear my niece especially since she is starting to talk. Its going to be an amazing Journey and I promise I will definitely fill you all in with details after I meet with my surgeon next week. I hope you all are having a wonderful new year!

Have a good night!

Smile-Hugs

1 comment: