Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snowing in October

It has been snowing all day here in NY. The power has been going on and off all day as well.  I cant believe its snowing in October. Crazy! I have a feeling we are going to have a really cold winter. It's freezing out there.

I am still having problems with my implant the crazy sound " ch ch ch ch ch" is back again and its 100x worst. I put a call into audiologist office and she got back to me, the cochlear rep has to come up with different ideas. This has to end at some point. It comes and goes but of course the next day the moment I put on my implant the sounds was happening all day and I couldn't hear anyones voice like I usually do. But I keep thinking how I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THE IMPLANT... & ITS GOING TO BE FINE at some point.  To be continued....

For all of you that have watched Switched at Birth  Sean Berdy who plays Emmett on tv came out with an amazing ASL VIDEO today. It has captioned for those of you that dont know ASL. You have got to watch this. It is amazing! You can also pre-order Season 1 DVD here its not available till December 13, 2011. Switched at Birth Season 2 is coming on early January!






What do you think of the video??


Hugs-Danielle

No comments: