Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MY DEAF FAMILY ON YOUTUBE

Today I recieved an email about Marlee Matlin's New tv show called " My Deaf Family". Marlee Matlin is the Producer of this tv show. The show is only on YOUTUBE as of right now. I am hoping that it gets aired on tv. It is amazing. please watch it. My Deaf Family is about the story of Jared, 15 and his family, The Firls, who live and love like any family except that Jared is hearing and communicates using sign language with his deaf family.The Show is Captioned.

I thought this was a perfect start!!! Its a beautiful story. I'm looking forward for more episodes. I hope that at some point it gets aired on TV only so everyone can watch what its like to have a "Deaf Family". If you have a YOUTUBE account you can simply Subscribe to this show!! You can either go to youtube or watch it on my blog.

YouTube




What do you think about this show???


Smile-Hugs,
Danielle

3 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

saw it yesterday and loved it. Hope it gets a full series!

Liz said...

I think that would be a good idea to have on tv too :)

spherescamp said...

I loved watching this. Fun that there have to be captioned for the folks that don't sign rather than having them for the folks that can't hear! ;)