Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vowels Results from lesson

Here are my results from the Vowels Lesson that I did with the CD-ROM that I meantioned earlier.

Rounded Lip Vowels: Words are- BOOT, BOUGHT, BERT, BOYS,BOOK, BOAT, BOUT
I got a score of 77% out of 100%
Rounded Lip Vowels 1- 80%
Vowels 2- 92%
Vowels 3- 71%
Vowels 4- 80%
Vowels 5-83%

Vowels with Spread-Lip: Words are- SUIT, SAWED, SOOT, SHIRT, SHOWED, SHOUT
Vowels 1- 90%
Vowels 2- 89%
Vowels 3- 82%
Vowels 4- 100%
Vowels 5- 90%
Vowels 6- 100%

I LOVE LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!! Each LESSON has a different person for example: White, Asian, Spanish, Indian etc. I love the REPEAT button because I can repeat it as many times as I want. I love the results page where you can print out your scores. It gets harder as you go.


REMEMBER--- THIS IS WITH JUST MY LEFT* AID ON. I Think I did good.

Smile-Hugs,
Danielle