Sunday, August 14, 2011

I FOUND MY OLD HEARING AIDS

To be honest I cant remember most of my childhood. I guess I blocked everything out because I was isolated and confused 99.9% of the time. So I dont really remember wearing so many different hearing aids as my mother said. Today I found my old hearing aids and in the case it said they were from 2000. I decided to donate them to Starkey Hearing Foundation. If you have any old hearing aids or Assitive Listening Devices that aren't being used. Please donate them to Starkey. They need them more than ever. Here is how:

(Please Note: This is directly from the website)
Hear Now collects hearing aids for recycling purposes. Any make or model, regardless of age, can be donated to the hearing aid recycling program. All donations are tax deductible and a letter of acknowledgement will be sent to all identified donors.

If you wish to donate a salvaged hearing aid or other assistance device, please securely package donation and mail to:

Hear Now
6700 Washington Avenue South
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
1-800-328-8602


All I remember is I finally figured out that with the hearing aids because I couldn't figure out which aid goes in which ear. Red is for the right ear and Blue was for the Left. I wanted to share the pictures with you. This was when I was really young.







Have a good night!

Smile-Hugs

3 comments:

EmmaVerdona124 said...

LOL I still have my old hearing aids from when I was an infant and also another pair from when I was 10 years old :)

I still use my old ones and they both work so well.
ik one is already maxed out on me but I still use it anyways

Anonymous said...

Fascinating that they were ite's. You must have lost quiite a bit of hearing to to be now wearing a cochlear implant.

Rebecca Kavel said...

What a very generous thing to do. I’m sure people out there suffering from hearing loss would be happy to receive this gift. It would be a great help to them. Old or new, they will surely appreciate your gesture.