Sunday, December 14, 2008

Benefits of Binaural Hearing

My new friend JAMIE* emailed me today and told me to make sure to go onto youtube and watch this video. She is right this is why I am struggling so bad with my hearing loss. I finally realized why im struggling so much. Thank You Jamie* for your help. Im so glad we have so much in common!

Unfortunality, most of you know I havent been well all year because of the seziures and since I have them 99.9 of day still I CANNOT get the CI. I dont know If im qualified because I didnt get a chance to go to the doctors yet but I do know if I am I will be upset because I CANNOT get it right this moment. It stinks because I have struggled this entire year and you would think I COULD GET MY HEARING BACK. Who knows right now I have to wait it out and it simply STINKS! It's life though as much as its very difficult and saying " WHAT" and relyin on people to help me every minute for a 1 on 1 conversation upsets me and the person as it is.

Please take a look at this video It is closed captioned!

Smile*

1 comment:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

o.k., o.k., I'll put the other hearing aid in! :-)