Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Travelers with Disabilities and Medical Conditions

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!

Today I recieved this email that TSA's Diamond Self-Select program currently available at 48 airports. They allow families, individuals unfamiliar with air travel procedures and travelers with SPECIAL NEEDS to go through security at their own pace. Learn more about TSA's disability-related policies and procedures. CLICK HERE

I am very happy that I got this email. It is about time Airports make it easier for those of with hearing impairment and other disabilites.

Disability-related items permitted through the security checkpoint include:

1- Hearing Aids
2- Cochlear Implants

Since I wear my Hearing Aid and will be traveling in June for the first time with it on here is the link that I read to make sure it is okay to wear my Hearing Aid while going through the security. HEARING DISABILITIES

For many of you that I know travel very often this would be good information for you.

Hope this helps.

Smile & Have a Great Day!

No comments: