Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Join Hearing Loss Nation

HearingLossNation is a non-profit online community designed specifically for Hard of Hearing individuals between the ages of 18 and 35. Please Join because you will find people just like you who are all over the world who have a hearing loss just like you. They may even have the same exact hearing loss you have. I found many many friends that I connected with right away.

This website is great and I thank Patrick the administrator who created this because he connected me with people that are just like me & for the first time I dont have to hide my HEARING LOSS. You will deafinitely feel welcomed and happy you joined. So dont miss out come join us at the HEARING LOSS NATION. Its easy to join and its fun!

About the age group it saids you have to be 18-35 but in all honesty many people on it are over 35 years of age. So please DONT let that disscourage you.


*Smile*

No comments: