Friday, January 6, 2012

A quote from Graeme Clark

 I wanted to share this quote with you that I found on Facebook. I have a lot of faith my surgery will be a success on January 18th, 2012. Now its just a waiting game. Things happen especially with Technology. This quote gave me some comfort.


A quote from Graeme Clark, who invented the cochlear implant..“In spite of the problems and criticisms, I just had to go on. A cochlear implant was their only hope of ever hearing.” -- Graeme Clark







© 2012 My personal Hearing Loss blog

2 comments:

Lesley said...

hi there,

It's Lesley, Collin's mom. I just read through your posts and I will be praying that your re-implantation goes great. I know as parents we are so excited to see Collin's new hearing and the changes already. So I can only imagine how excited you must be. Look forward to hearing about how it went

Danielle said...

Hi Lesley! Thanks so much...