Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Trying to stay positive....

Yesterday, I found out that my insurance was terminated. NOT MY FAULT. My insurance company made an error. In between all that drama... I received a call from my surgeons office stating I have to get a medical clearance. I went to right to the Drs. office so I can get this over with. Of course when they pulled my file it said " INSURANCE TERMINATED".  This took forever because the office was packed and I had to lay out money because of the insurance situation. What a nightmare. I had to get blood work done as well. This morning, I get a call from the Dr's office saying that I have to come in because my white blood cells is slightly off. I started to panic and I called the Dr's office back and they said to come in ASAP. The nurse said its not a big deal and then she tells me we cannot give you medical clearance until your white blood cells are normal. I started to cry because surgery is just a few days away. So I went back to the office to get re take blood work again. The Dr. tested the blood work in the office and found out it was NORMAL. Phew. She said It could of been stress. YA THINK???

Seriously I need a vacation!  I just called my surgeons office and the secretary received all the paper work.  So I am cleared. Everything is set to go. Only a few more days till surgery. I am nervous. I cant stand being left out not knowing what is going on. Thank god I  have a hearing aid in for my left ear.


Time for a nap I had a stressful morning...



© 2012 My personal Hearing Loss blog

2 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Sorry you are going through all this!! Keep telling yourself that it will be worth it....good luck.

Danielle said...

Thanks Frieda for your support...